New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
Does Not Apply
|Shipping Weight:||2.95 pounds||Brand:|
|Package Dimensions:||15.8 x 7.9 x 7 inches||UPC:|
|Item Weight:||2 pounds||ISBN:|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 3D Gebirgsflüsse 15 Stair Risers Dekoration Fototapete Vinyl Aufkleber Tapete DE
- 3D Hatsune Miku 288 Bed Pillowcases Quilt Duvet Cover Single Queen King
- Sweetums Wall Decals Rainbow Wall Decal
- Beddinghouse 140472 Ivory Scotney Bed Linen 155 x 220 cm Sand
- Indian Bohemian Mandala Queen Size Reversible women Duvet Cover Hippie Bedding
- Vintage King Size Duvet Cover Set Abstract Damask Motif with 2 Pillow Shams
- 18 Gauge 2-in-1 Air Nailer Stapler Gun Finish Tool Compressor Carpenter Fastener
- Bona Kemi Hardwood Floor Wet Cleaning Pads
- Fluke 287 FVF EUR Combo-Kit Fluke FlukeView Forms 287 FVF
- MAKITA AT1150A AIR PNEUMATIC 16 GA 7 16 MEDIUM CROWN 1 -2 STAPLER STAPLE GUN
- Portable T02 Green Beam 1H1V Two Line IP54 Laser Level with L Type Stand 15m SD3
- Portable Telescopic Ladder 3.2 m & Carry Bag Caravan RV Parts Jayco Accessories
- Portable Telescopic Ladder 3.8M(12.5FT) Extendable Ladder Heavy Duty 150KG Load
- Portable Tire Ball Pool Toys Infiltrator 120V Car Bikes Flat Air Pump
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with