New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
|Pillow_Cover_Color:||All of Apple green color||type:||Bedding|
Apple green and beige
|Includes:||1 PC Duvet Cover+4 PC Pillow Cover|
|Size_Duvet_cover:||88"x88"(224x224cm)||Duvet_Cover_Color:||One side Apple green & one side Beige|
Does not apply
Winning Attorneys are Talking
“My firm tried to compile notes on judges for years – with no success. This is just what we need.”
“This site lets me research a judge in a way I never could before.”
Overview of Tentative Rulings
The Los Angeles County Superior Court invented tentative rulings in the 1960s. Originally, they made motion practice more efficient by allowing parties to avoid an appearance upon learning which way a court was leaning, assuming the indicated result was acceptable.
Attorneys could call the court and listen to a looped recording of the next day’s tentative rulings. Now, many departments post tentative rulings via their local court website.
- 3D Snow Mountains 2 Stair Risers Decoration Photo Mural Vinyl Decal Wallpaper AU
- Egypt Duvet Cover Set with Pillow Shams Moon wih Boho Feathers Print
- 3D Chevaux Course Lit Taies D'oreiller Édredon Couette Couvrir Set Célibataire
- Fluorescent glow in the dark vinyl home wall furniture decal 5.5ft x 60 VViViD
- Indian Ombre Mandala Bohemian King Duvet Cover Hippie Quilt Doona Comforter Set
- Tartan Duvet Cover Set Twin Size Squares and Diagonal Lines with 1 Pillow Sham
- 1 8 Air Micro Grinder, Pneumatic Micro Air Pencil Die Grinder Polishing Tool Kit
- CHAPS Home Mgoldcco Decorative Pillow 20 by 20 NEW RALPH LAUREN BED
- Heavy Duty Shovel Holder Wall Mount And Garden Tool Hangers For Garage Wall, (10
- Naomi Home Kids Cedar Sandbox with 2 Benches
- ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER HORROR OF DRACULA 1958 FOLDED ITALIAN ONE-PANEL 2-FOGLI
- ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS 1978 INTL FOLDED 1-SHEET
- ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER ROBOCOP 1987 FOLDED ONE-SHEET USA
- ORIGINAL MOVIE POSTER THE MAGNIFICENT SEVEN 1960 ITALIAN ONE-PANEL 2 FOGLI RE
The simplest of tentative rulings indicate nothing more than an intent to grant or deny. Thanks to hard-working judges, tentative rulings have evolved greatly over the past two decades.
Today, many tentative rulings go far beyond a simple ‘grant’ or ‘deny’ and are as thorough and well-written as published decisions from the California Court of Appeal or the California Supreme Court.
In fact, because the higher courts often focus on narrowly-framed issues, tentative rulings from trial court judges often provide a broader analysis.
Why Research Tentative Rulings?
Researching tentative rulings can:
- help you prepare a more thorough report to your client or carrier
- illustrate how a particular judge has handled specific issues in the past
- reveal which cases your judge finds most persuasive on a given topic
- address issues for which there is little or no appellate authority
- provide a quick overview of issues you’re not familiar with