At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Adhesivo Ventana Trampantojo Trampantojo Peces 60x80cm Ref F501
- Indigo bluee Tie Dye Duvet Doona Cover King Size Indian Quilt Cover With Pillows
- Wanduhr Funk AMS - 5882
- 2 Winch Straps 4 x30' Flatbed Trailer Strap Tie Downs w Flat Hooks Heavy Dut...
- bluee 2'' Air Angle Sander 50mm Pad Air Coupling Air Tools Grinder
- Grip-Rite GRTAN250 15 Gauge Angle Finish Nailer
- Mini Candle Trio in Panjore Lychee, Japanese Plum Bloom, Goji and Tarocco orange
- Ridgid ZRR213BNA 18 Gauge 2-1 8 in. Oil-Free Brad Nailer Factory Reconditioned
- West Elm Pale Yellow White Trellis Reversible 87 X 88 Quilt Comforter
- Abstract Painterly Watercolor Pink Olive Green Sateen Duvet Cover by Roostery
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.