At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Papier peint déco lé unique Bar réf 2050 ( 3 dimensions )
- Summer Thornton imprimée Floral Skull 60 x 80 x 3.8 cm
- Indie Duvet Cover Set with Pillow Shams Ethnic Feathers Print
- 3D Galaxy Cosmos Design Bedding Set 3PC Of Duvet Cover & Pillowcase-4 Sizes
- Adesivo Parete Gigante Baobab 260x360cm P134 E4269ea79ce0
- Indian Mandala Duvet Doona Cover Comforter Hippie Bohemian Bedding Quilt Cover
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.