At the heart of the National Museum of Australia is our National Historical Collection, more than 210,000 objects which represent Australia’s history and cultural heritage.
Discover the mysteries surrounding the 1948 Daimler landaulette, used in Queen Elizabeth II’s debut royal tour of Australia.
- Adhesivo Cabeza Colcha Decoración Mural Lavanda Ref 3611
- Frette NWT 3pc Full Duvet Cover Set 100% Cotton Ivory Made India
- Rustic Home Queen Size Duvet Cover Set Rural Wild Jungle with 2 Pillow Shams
- Valentines King Size Duvet Cover Set Romantic Flowers with 2 Pillow Shams
- 100% Pure Beeswax 6 Candles Handrolled in Minnesota U.S.A. by Wax-Design
- Branded Down Alternative Comforter Egyptian Cotton Pink Solid US Twin Size
Learn about a moving convict memento, as featured in a new partnership with Visit Canberra and Schwartz Media.
The Museum recently launched its first Defining Moments in Australian History quiz and the results have prompted us to develop more.