Handsworth Staff Annual Appreciation Luncheon 2013
|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Handsworth Cafeteria (map)
This is your chance for parents to show appreciation to the Handsworthstaff for their hard work, patience and dedication for our children this pastyear.
How can you help?
Donate a casserole (main dish), salad or dessert to serve 8-10.
Suggestions for mains; Quiche, hot pasta dish, rice,chicken/vegetarian casserole, sliced ham, seafood, sliced cheese plate.
Salads; Quinoa, green, greek, orzo, bean, Japanese noodle, spinach,tomato & bocconcini or broccoli salad
Desserts; Cakes, pies, cookies, squares or tarts
- Volunteer to provide flowers for the tables
- Volunteer to launder table cloths after the lunch
- Donate $2-$5 for plate rentals. We want to be environmentallyfriendly again this year. Donations can be dropped off at the office. (pleaseput in an envelope and label PAC)
- Volunteer to return plate rentals
- 2-3 volunteers for clean-up
The staff appreciation luncheon is a Handsworth tradition that thestaff look forward to every year. We would really appreciate your help inmaking this another memorable lunch for the staff.
If you can help out, please contact Amanda Pospiech at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-984-9347.